ACPA 2022 Awards Nominations are Open!
Deadline 1 November 2021
Each year, ACPA provides recognition to exemplary students, administrators, educators, and programs/initiatives, normally awarded at ceremonies and receptions during the Annual Convention.
Awards are broken up in to two parts: Association Awards are the highest honors and recognition ACPA provides the profession; Entity Awards highlight accomplishments of individuals, programs, and entitites (generally commissions, coalitions, state/regional and international chapters, and communities of practice. They are an opportunity to highlight best practices and scholarship that benefit students, recognize members and highlight accomplishments. We encourage all to nominate at least one mentor, peer, colleague, student, or supervisee for one of these awards.
Click this link for nominator resources for Association Awards submissions.
- Annuit Coeptis Award: Emerging Professionals
- Annuit Coeptis Award: Senior Professionals
- Champion of Sustainability Award
- Collaborative Excellence Award
- Contribution to Knowledge Award
- Contribution to Higher Education Award
- Emerging Scholar Awards and Senior Scholars Awards
- Esther Lloyd-Jones Professional Service Award
- Harold E. Cheatham Innovative Practice Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Marylu McEwen Dissertation of the Year
- Presidential Citation Award
- Voices of Inclusion Award
Overall Entity Awards
- Coalition Awards
- Commission Awards
- Communities of Practice Awards
- State Chapter & International Division Awards
CONGRATULATIONS 2021 Association Award Recipients
2020-2021 Award Newsletters
If you have any questions about the awards information or awards program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org